ASA KC Metro
PGF
Triple Crown Sports
More
High School
College
Kansas City Area, St. Joseph, Lawrence

Latest Kansas City, Missouri, weather

Go Back   KC Fastpitch > Recruiting Center > Guest Players - Teams Looking For Players

Tournament HQ: MSP ASA HV/OGSA MSP "C" VIP "C" R-ASA PGF Top Gun Indoor Specialty MO HS

Guest Players - Teams Looking For Players Guest Players - Teams Looking For Players

Announcements in Forum : Guest Players - Teams Looking For Players
08-04-2013 until 08-11-2020
MadMike
Administrator

MadMike is an unknown quantity at this point

Rules for tryout postings

There absolutely has to be as much organization as possible during tryouts. This isn't for the poster nor is it even for me. It's for the people who are actually looking for a team.

Putting up multiple posts, in multiple age groups does nothing but confuse people and is frustrating as well for some. It is in everyone's best interest to make things as easy as possible to find what they are looking for and in turn will help the teams posting.

There should only be one post per team in one age group.
Each post can be edited and/or updated and/or deleted so there is no reason to have more than one.

If multiples are found they will be either merged or deleted. So fix your posts if you don't want to end up in the wrong category.

I also find it helpful to put ones team name along with their age and division (16B) in the title as well as putting the coaches name and contact info in the post somewhere. People shouldn't have to guess who you are and how to contact you. Makes ya look like your hiding something. This also helps people find what they are looking for more quickly.

Its pretty simple.....Post in the category your going to register you team in. A, B or C

There are other things i would like to see but these are the generally requirements i think will help.