PGF
Triple Crown Sports
More
High School
College
Kansas City Area, St. Joseph, Lawrence

Latest Kansas City, Missouri, weather

Go Back   KC Fastpitch > Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Tournament HQ: MSP ASA HV/OGSA MSP "C" VIP "C" R-ASA PGF Top Gun Indoor Specialty MO HS

General Discussions General Discussions

» Sponsors

Kansas City Royals Gear at Fanatics.com

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
3N2 Force

3N2 Force is on a distinguished road

Default Making a difference in the community!

The softball community has exploded in the community over the past several years. From 8U to 18U there are thousands of girls playing this awesome sport.
What if as a whole we decided we wanted to make a change all over the city and surrounding communities?
We have the opportunity to change lives from doing blanket drives for the homeless..collecting clothes for kids in need...collecting toys for Childrens Mercy...collecting equipment for kids in need so they can play sports. The possibilities are endless.
I know a lot of teams do things like this every year..but we could do so much more for those in need if we all teamed together.
Are there any coaches..parents..players out there who would be interested in meeting just once a month and working on different things to help those in need?
I think this would be an invaluable life lesson to all involved.
I know softball keeps us busy...but we could truly make a difference if we pulled together to do so.
Softball is an amazing sport and I love pushing my girls to higher levels every year..but I also want them to be well rounded human beings who never take life for granted.
If you would be interested in launching something like this..please message me or simply email:
3n2force@gmail.com
I just refuse to sit by while so many need help. So please team up with our team and lets make a difference!!!
3N2 Force is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook