PGF
Triple Crown Sports
More
High School
College
Kansas City Area, St. Joseph, Lawrence

Latest Kansas City, Missouri, weather

Go Back   KC Fastpitch > Recruiting Center > Players Looking for a Team

Tournament HQ: MSP ASA HV/OGSA MSP "C" VIP "C" R-ASA PGF Top Gun Indoor Specialty MO HS

Players Looking for a Team Players Looking for a Team

» Sponsors

Kansas City Royals Gear at Fanatics.com

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
IndianNurse

IndianNurse is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up 18u Catcher & Multi-Utility Player needing a Team

Hello! DD has had several years playing at the 18A/B level in USSSA. Currently, she is without a team and she really wants to get back in and play HARD. DD has played competitively since age 5. (NOT Rec.)
DD is a '00 birth year. Her primary position is Catcher, but she is fluid at all positions except for pitcher. DD still does her daily drills at home and stays in condition for whenever she is needed. DD had to take some time off due to other commitments. (not an injury or anything of that nature--a once in a lifetime opportunity for a very gruelling High Adventure Backcountry Hiking Trek). DD is very coachable and is positive during practices and games. Hits best from the right (deep). Catching: framing is very fast, blocking is good, and footwork is spot on. Great pop time as well. (I'll leave those stats off so you can see for yourself)..throws down best from knees.

DD has quick feet, a good knowledge of the game and the short game, a strong arm, a strong hard bat, and slides well. DD loves the game so much that she is perfectly content without any issues at any position she is asked to fill at.

We are looking in the KC Metro area for a strong 18 A or B team.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by IndianNurse; 1 Week Ago at 09:52 PM.
IndianNurse is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndianNurse For This Useful Post:
CatcherGirl2000 (1 Week Ago), cmills (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
happyfeet3

happyfeet3 is on a distinguished road

Default 18u catcher

MUSTANGS 2-HEAT 16-18 b is looking for a catcher for 2018 season. If interested.Give me a call or email me Thanks Bill Ufford 913 731 6466 uffordwilliam@aol.com Thanks
happyfeet3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
IndianNurse

IndianNurse is on a distinguished road

Still looking for the right fit with a solid A or B team in the KC Metro Area
IndianNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
estage

estage is on a distinguished road

Aftershock 18B is a competitive team in Olathe. My name is Eletha Stage I am the head coach. I have 3 Girls that have signed this year to play in college next year, and another one that is currently playing in College and several others before them. With the 4 college girls on the team we feel we will be very competitive as well as with the other talent we have.. My girls work hard and achieve their goals . You can contact me at my email estage@live.com

PS we do have indoor practice tonight so i could get her in for a tryout If interested
thanks
estage is offline   Reply With Quote