PGF
Triple Crown Sports
More
High School
College
Kansas City Area, St. Joseph, Lawrence

Latest Kansas City, Missouri, weather

Go Back   KC Fastpitch > Recruiting Center > Players Looking for a Team

Tournament HQ: MSP ASA HV/OGSA MSP "C" VIP "C" R-ASA PGF Top Gun Indoor Specialty MO HS

Players Looking for a Team Players Looking for a Team

» Sponsors

Kansas City Royals Gear at Fanatics.com

Old 11-09-2017   #1
Randa

Randa is on a distinguished road

Default 04 CF, SS back up catcher looking for a 14C or B team

My daughter is an '04 looking for a 14C or B team located in the Overland Park/Olathe area. She is a great back up catcher (she no longer wants to play catcher as a primary position) and has logged many hours at SS and CF. Decent bat (including a consistent bunt), positive attitude, no drama and takes direction/coaching well. Her goal is to play high school ball so we are hoping to find a team that will give the experience and opportunity to strengthen her skills in preparation for high school.
Randa is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 11-09-2017   #2
Rave softball

Rave softball is on a distinguished road

Midwest Rave out of Harrisonville, MO(35-40 minutes south of Overland Park) is looking for a solid player to play catcher/OF. We play 14C and B tournaments around KC area. We just finished our fall season. We played 2-B and 3-C tournaments this fall. Looking at 8-9 for spring/summer. If interested please contact Coach William 816-665-8305
Rave softball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017   #3
coachloeffler

coachloeffler is on a distinguished road

Default KC Kaos is looking

We are a B team based out of Bonner Springs. We played in 5 B tournaments this fall with good results and have already qualified for Nationals. We would like to take a look at your daughter if she would be interested in our team. We need another shortstop and outfielder so she could be a good fit for our team. Please contact me to setup a time for a tryout so we can all see if this would be a good fit or not.

Thanks,
Coach Matt
913-905-9127
coachloeffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017   #4
itsbrrrreezy

itsbrrrreezy is on a distinguished road

I am a softball coach looking to build a new team for the upcoming summer season. I have a few players to create a 14U team, and I am looking for some more additions to have a full roster. No specific positions are required or specific skill set, looking for any players playing any position or who want to learn the game of softball. Based out of the South KCMO Area. If interested please contact me VIA text or email.

Breanna Mohr
b.mohrphotography@gmail.com
itsbrrrreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017   #5
Randa

Randa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randa View Post
My daughter is an '04 looking for a 14C or B team located in the Overland Park/Olathe area. She is a great back up catcher (she no longer wants to play catcher as a primary position) and has logged many hours at SS and CF. Decent bat (including a consistent bunt), positive attitude, no drama and takes direction/coaching well. Her goal is to play high school ball so we are hoping to find a team that will give the experience and opportunity to strengthen her skills in preparation for high school.

My daughter has found a team, thanks for the replies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Randa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #6
njones27

njones27 is on a distinguished road

Just wondering if you have found a team please email me at eudoryellowjackets@gmail.com if you would like more info.
njones27 is offline   Reply With Quote