PGF
Triple Crown Sports
More
High School
College
Kansas City Area, St. Joseph, Lawrence

Latest Kansas City, Missouri, weather

Go Back   KC Fastpitch > Recruiting Center > Players Looking for a Team

Tournament HQ: MSP ASA HV/OGSA MSP "C" VIP "C" R-ASA PGF Top Gun Indoor Specialty MO HS

Players Looking for a Team Players Looking for a Team

» Sponsors

Kansas City Royals Gear at Fanatics.com

Old 08-09-2016   #1
kcgbaseball

kcgbaseball is on a distinguished road

Default 03 14U Softball player

Ashlynn is her name: Ashlynn can play every position on field but mainly with her speed her former coach played her in Centerfield and shortstop. She has great pop on the bat and wonderful speed around the bases. We are not looking for a team but most importantly we are looking for a Coach? We need a skilled coach who dedicates themselves on making players better. We are a highly motived family, Ashlynn has older brothers who push her harder than I ever could. We can tryout any day or time in order to get ready for Fall softball. Please contact me at kcgbaseball@live.com Coach Andy
kcgbaseball is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 08-10-2016   #2
eudorafastpitch

eudorafastpitch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgbaseball View Post
Ashlynn is her name: Ashlynn can play every position on field but mainly with her speed her former coach played her in Centerfield and shortstop. She has great pop on the bat and wonderful speed around the bases. We are not looking for a team but most importantly we are looking for a Coach? We need a skilled coach who dedicates themselves on making players better. We are a highly motived family, Ashlynn has older brothers who push her harder than I ever could. We can tryout any day or time in order to get ready for Fall softball. Please contact me at kcgbaseball@live.com Coach Andy
The Bombers are looking for a few players. We are based out of Eudora and play in OGSA and tournaments. We are not playing fall ball this year, but will pick back up in the spring. Contact me for more information and to schedule a tryout.

Chuck Huff
Bombers Head Coach
785-379-1468
Chuckdhuff@gmail.com

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
eudorafastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016   #3
coachgeno

coachgeno

Turn2 Elite is looking for a few more players will play around 4-5 tournaments in the fall. contact me for more information or to schedule a tryout.
913-709-4951
coachgeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016   #4
rockstars

rockstars is on a distinguished road

Rockstars 14u are looking for speed and talent to add to our family contact Coach Jake at 8164018157 very dedicated to developing players and pushing them beyond thier limits and has the facilities to accommodate
rockstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016   #5
Jbeers

Jbeers is on a distinguished road

We have tryouts today for the Ottawa Raptors. Pitchers and catchers at 12:45 and position players at 2:00. Tryout will be at the Orlis-Cox Complex located in ottawa KS. Let me know if your are interested.

Thank You
Jason Beers
816-462-8720
Jbeers1018@gmail.com
Jbeers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016   #6
KCSC

KCSC is on a distinguished road

Kansas City Sports Club has tryouts this Monday and Saturday at our facility. Our coaching staff's main focus is player improvement. No fall ball but practices are starting soon.

Date: Monday, August 22nd
Time: 6:30 PM

Contact me for more info.

For questions please call Justin at 913.381.5272 or email admin@kcscblaze.com
KCSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016   #7
njones27

njones27 is on a distinguished road

Default Eudora Yellow Jackets

My name is Nicole Jones. If you are looking for a skilled, dedicated coach I would love to help you out. I played comp ball all the way up through 18U and then went on to play college softball at Ottawa University and played for KU's club softball team going to the world series and taking 4th. The Eudora Yellow Jackets are looking for a couple more players, mostly outfield. We are based out of Eudora.

If you are still looking and would like to come to one of our practices please feel free in contacting me at nkrebs27@gmail.com

Nicole Jones
Eudora Yellow Jackets Head Coach
nkrebs27@gmail.com
njones27 is offline   Reply With Quote